While 2020 has certainly been a year full of uncertainty, some really great things have been in the works as far as our veterinary practice is concerned. The Eagle Animal Hospital team is pleased to a…Read More
Pet Boarding Resort & Daycare
Follow your pets on our Snapchat at eagle_daycare
Eagle Animal Hospital didn’t add “Pet Resort” to its name without cause. Our recent 10,000 square-foot expansion has greatly increased our Northland pet boarding abilities and we’re confident in calling ourselves a full-fledged pet resort offering dog boarding and cat boarding. Our updated and expanded pet boarding services and doggy daycare services offer:
- Choice of 7 luxury, 28 deluxe, and 14 studio pet suites
- All temperature-controlled
- Webcam access for luxury pet boarders
- Daycare included for first pet
- Baths, nail trims & more upon request
- Quiet cat condo room
- Cherished toys & blankets from home
- Window views
Dogs that stay at Eagle Animal Hospital and Pet Resort will enjoy relaxing during the day in our comfortable runs. During business hours they will also be allowed exercise in our fenced yard. Both our indoor and outdoor exercise areas have been expanded.
In addition to our studio and deluxe suites for Platte County pets, we offer seven luxury suites. Each luxury suite offers room to lounge and relax, measuring a generous 6-feet by 8-feet. Each is furnished with a deluxe dog bed, blanket, television, and window views. Owners can check in on their furry friends anytime via in-suite webcams. Additionally, doggy daycare is provided at no extra cost for the first pet and baths are provided at half-price for additional pets housed in the same suite.
Our luxury pet resort themes are as follows:
- University of Missouri
- University of Kansas
- Kansas State University
- Sporting Kansas City soccer club
- Kansas City Chiefs
Our Fear-Free dog boarding facility was designed to provide a safe, comfortable, and welcoming place for your dog to stay, play, and rest while you are away. Whether you are heading out of town for vacation, a business trip, or need a place for your dog to stay during a life event, boarding your pup with Eagle Animal Hospital and Pet Resort is a wonderful option for pet parents to consider.
Here are some of the benefits you and your pup may gain from utilizing our dog boarding facility:
- Provides a safe, controlled area for your dog to play, exercise, and sleep.
- Gives your dog a chance to play and socialize with other dogs and people.
- They have access to an indoor and outdoor play area and dog run.
- They can relax and sleep in comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Your pup is being cared for by professionals who have the proper training, knowledge, and certifications to care for your dog.
- They have access to emergency pet care and medical attention should they require it.
- We always work with your dog’s unique needs (food, allergies, medicine, etc.).
- We will work with your schedule to the best of our abilities.
Here are some of the top reasons to board your dog with us:
- Vacation or business trip
- A hospital stay or medical procedure
- Relocating your home
- Home renovation project
- Pest control service
- Entertaining guests
- Life event
- Emergency situations
- And more!
Reserve a Spot Today!
No matter the reason you need dog boarding assistance, our animal care specialists are here to help! Call us today to reserve a suite for your dog in our Pet Resort.
For the cat in your family, he or she will enjoy staying in our private “Feline Only” room. Here our cat boarding guests are allowed to relax in a dog–free area. The quiet cat condo area boasts outdoor views and minimal stress. A cat playroom is also available for cats that stay with us at no additional charge. This area has plenty of room for playing, exploring, and climbing to appease the frisky side of your cat.
Not just for our overnight boarders, our Northland doggy daycare service allows for a fun, safe, and caring environment where pups can play and socialize with other dogs. We have indoor and outdoor daycare options.
Doggy daycare is an excellent option for pet parents who work and who are on the go. Forget having to rush home during your lunch break or after work before heading to a social event. With doggy daycare at our pet resort in Kansas City, you can gain peace of mind in knowing your dog is being cared for by animal lovers who have the proper training, certifications, and know-how to give your dog quality and compassionate care for a few hours or even the entire day. When you drop your furry friend off at our doggy daycare facility, you can leave knowing that your precious pup won’t be lonely, as they will get to play and socialize with other dogs, as well as our daycare staff.
Here are some of the many advantages of enrolling your dog in doggy daycare:
- Your dog will get plenty of exercise, socialization in playgroups, and entertainment to keep them busy.
- All the play can enrich their behavior and tire them out so they sleep better at night.
- Doggy daycare has been shown to reduce separation anxiety for both you and your dog!
- Reduces the risk of destructive behavior in the home while you’re away.
- Can sharpen mental focus and awareness of other dogs and humans.
- Helps balance out their energy levels when they are at home.
- Can help build confidence in your dog which can be beneficial in social settings at home and on the go.
- Strengthens their immune system.
- They will have access to indoor and outdoor dog runs and play areas.
- They are cared for by professionals who have undergone Fear-Free training.
- They have constant access to medical attention and emergency care should they need it.
- You’ll have peace of mind in knowing your dog is safe, cared for, and having a lot of fun!
Prior to attending pet daycare or pet boarding, we require that all new clients come in for a Temperament Test. The test will take no longer than a few minutes of your time and will allow us to determine how your pet will behave in a new environment with strangers. We require this test for the safety of our staff and boarders. If your dog is initially very nervous, it is possible we may ask to extend the test. Please call ahead for boarding and temperament test reservations.
Reservations are required for all pet boarding appointments. A $49 deposit is required for all luxury boarding reservations at the time you make your reservation in order to hold your spot.
To receive a full refund for luxury boarding reservations, we require a 48–hour advance notice prior to reservation.
Required Pet Vaccinations
To ensure the health and safety of our boarders, daycare attendees, and hospital patients, we require boarding and daycare pets to be current on their vaccinations and free of internal and external parasites. Canine boarders must be current on DAPP (Distemper, Adenovirus/Canine Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus), Kennel Cough, and Rabies vaccines, as well as a negative fecal and heartworm test. Felines must be up-to-date with Rabies, FVRCP (Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia) vaccines and a negative fecal test.
Pet Boarding & Daycare Forms
A signed admission form is required for all boarding clients and a complete daycare application and signed agreement form is required for all daycare clients. These forms can be printed below or we can provide them for you at the time of your pet’s Temperament Test.
Get Started Today!
We look forward to spending time with your dog while you are on a trip, at work, on the go, or need some time to work on home projects. To make a boarding reservation at our Pet Resort, to enroll your pup in doggy daycare in Kansas City, please give us a call at (816) 741–2345 or follow this link to reach out to us online.